Gourmet Mom on the Go - AVOCADOS FROM MEXICO
TACO NIGHT GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HOW TO ENTER: The Gourmet Mom on the Go - Avocados from Mexico Taco Night Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) is an online-only Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. PST on or about 10/4/10 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PST on 10/29/10 (“Promotion Period”). To enter, go to http://www.gourmetmomonthego.com/ and follow the online instructions to complete your entry. Entries must include entrant’s avocado salsa, guacamole or taco recipe which includes the use of Avocados from Mexico. All recipes must be original works, never been previously published, and must not infringe on any third party rights. By entering the Sweepstakes, the entrant gives the Sponsor the right to use, edit, or publish the recipe without further compensation and assigns all rights, title and interest in the submission to the Sponsor, and, if required, will sign any documents necessary to transfer copyright and rights of publicity. Submission of an entry further constitutes the entrant’s consent to irrevocably assign and transfer to Sponsor any all rights, title and interest in the recipe, including, without limitation, all copyrights and rights of publicity. Each winner may have to certify that his/her recipe was original and produced by the entrant and no other person or entity holds rights to entry. Recipes may be posted in the future for public viewing. Not all recipes will be posted. Whether a recipe is posted is at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Alternatively, entrants can provide a link to their own blog site where they have their recipe posted. Participation is free and recipes will not be judged. Limit one (1) entry per person, per blog site.
All entries become the property of Mandy (“Sponsor”) and will not be returned. Limit one (1) entry per person per blog site. In the event of a dispute regarding entries, any entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry, provided that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrants may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses, nor may entrants use any device or artifice to enter multiple times per day or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to enter multiple times per day will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of entrants.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of APEAM and Mandy, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 11/1/10 from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor or its designee, the judges in this Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding. Winner will be notified by phone, mail and/or email at Sponsor’s discretion.
4. PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV)/ODDS: One (1) Grand Prize – A $100 Bank-issued Gift Card. Gift card is subject to the terms and conditions associated with its use. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
5. GENERAL: If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted. Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion agencies nor their employees will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize-related activities. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes.
6. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Internet portion of the Sweepstakes and select the winner by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
8. For name of winners, go to http://www.gourmetmomonthego.com/ by 12/1/10. Winner’s list to be available after 11/1/10.
9. SPONSOR: Mandy, Colorado
*APEAM A.C. All Rights Reserved. APEAM A.C. is not a sponsor of this sweepstakes. APEAM A.C.’s name and logo, and/or the “Avocados from Mexico” name, logo, and/or materials are used for purposes of promotion only and such use is not intended to suggest or imply APEAM A.C.’s participation, sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of this sweepstakes.
My grandmother hasn't been doing well...to cheer her up, I rounded up a few of my musical friends and made an album of Holiday songs fo...
My fabulous friend Suzette has turned many a get-together into a PAAAAAARTY with her famous cheesecake. I finally got her recipe and tried i...
It's time for some fun School Snacks! How about these adorable little Rice Krispy Apple Treats? Little C and I made these after school ...
Do you ever think your family eats like pigs?... Well, why not make a theme night out of it?! When my friends at Johnsonville Sausage sent m...