janetfaye who said...
"I found this online:
2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
* 2 (5 ounce) cans Swanson Canned Chicken
* 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
* 2 cups milk
* 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
* 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
* 1/4 cup chopped onion
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl combine the macaroni, Swanson Canned Chicken, cheese, milk, soup, mushrooms and onion. Mix together and transfer mixture to a 9x13 inch baking dish.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 45 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown. "
Memorial Day kicked off Picnic Season--hooray! One of our favorites is Buffalo Chicken Dip (recipe below). Speaking of chicken, the lovely people at the Campbell Soup Company, makers of Swanson Chicken offered to sponsor a fun giveaway for Gourmet-Mom-on-the-Go readers. Let's party!
Anyone interested in this super-cute loaded picnic basket?
Here's what you get:
* Picnic basket for two with reusable plastic plates, cups, and utensils
* Swanson Chicken
* VIP Coupons for additional cans of Swanson Chicken
* Mix-Ins for chicken salad like curry powder, dill, raisins, mayonnaise,
and dijon mustard
This giveaway is now closed.
1 pkg. (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 ounces)
1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing or ranch salad dressing
2 cans (9.75 ounces each) Swanson® Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
1/2 cup any flavor FRANK'S® RedHot® sauce
Assorted fresh vegetables or crackers
Heat the oven to 350° F. Stir the cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until it's smooth. Stir in the dressing, pepper sauce and blue cheese. Stir in the chicken.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir before serving. Serve with the vegetables and crackers for dipping.